Now that the US Senate has passed the federal economic recovery bill, $1,400 stimulus checks are one step closer for tens of millions of Americans.
Here are some quick facts:
1. The House of Representives still need to vote on the economic recovery bill this week before checks are issued. President Biden will then need to sign the bill into law (expected later this coming week).
2. To calculate how much you’ll potentially receive based off of your annual income, click through to the calculator embedded in the link below.
3. To qualify for the full $1,400, a single person would need an annual income of $75,000 or less. Married couples who file their taxes jointly would need to make a combined $150,000 or less annually to qualify for the full $1,400.
4. To be eligible for a stimulus check, a person must have a Social Security number.
5. If all goes as planned this week, residents could see direct deposits hitting bank accounts by the end of March/first part of April (there will be more info on this later in the coming week). … See MoreSee Less